The tournament is the Billy Frank Jr. Classic, but we were also thinking of our other salmon warrior who walked on, Lorraine Loomis.
We continue the work she challenged us to do for the fish and tribal people and culture.
We congratulate the winners of the 2021 BFJ Classic:
- First – Lower Elwha Tribe 1 – Curtis Blodgett, Danny Romero, Chad Wagner and Alex Atwell;
- Second – Red Wind Casino 4 – Tit Som, Paul Kennedy, and Chad Heitz;
- Third – Swinomish 1 – Steve Edwards, RJ Edwards, Brian Cladoosby and Jim Bob;
- Fourth – Nisqually Tribe 1 – Bucky McCloud, Mark McCloud, Neugen Kautz;
- Fifth – Lower Elwha 3 – Joe Luce, Sam Luce and Dennis Willard.
We also thank all the volunteers that help make this happen each year. See you next year.
Photos by Debbie Preston